Friday, 3 October 2014

Kerching!



I've spent most of my adult life making ends meet on a somewhat limited budget, so in January, when the number of household residents at Chez Moi became 50% less, it made sense to me to budget for 50% lower monthly Direct Debits for the utility bills.

Nine months down the line it appears that one of us in my previous relationship must've been using rather more fuel and water than the other, as both Eon and Anglian Water have now delivered me a lovely big refund due to my current usage now being just 1/3 of what it was this time last year. 

Apparently, several months of overpaying my bills equals an unexpected windfall which means I can really treat myself this Christmas, and the luxury of being single means I don't have to share it with anyone else! Ho ho ho!

No comments:

Post a Comment