Friday, 13 February 2015

OMG - I Got The Job...!


Life really is full of surprises, and it appears that middle-aged, peroxide blonde zombies are exactly what certain employers are looking for (ref: previous post) and I got offered the position within 24 hours of the interview! It hasn't actually sunk in yet, but I'll apparently be receiving my official paperwork in the post and a training day will happen in the next few weeks. As it's casual work it'll fit in perfectly with my current part-time job, so I really couldn't have asked for more.

I have to admit that the jury was out regarding how 2015 was going to go, however, even though it's only February this year really is shaping up rather nicely. New experiences, new friends and now a new job! Who knows what the future will hold but from where I'm currently standing it's looking VERY exciting indeed!!!

2 comments:

  1. Well done.. Even if you are not sure what you said or did that swung it for you😄

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, thank you Angus :) Bit worried I may have told them I can do something that I really can't, lol. I guess I'll be finding out soon!

      Delete