Thursday, 12 February 2015

The Quiz Team...


My only previous experience of a Quiz Night was during a holiday in Corfu, where the room was full of iphone cheaters which totally ruined it for me, so when I was invited to a local event I was a teeny bit cautious. However, after being reassured that no mobile devices were allowed and that the evening would also include some decent grub and an opportunity to make new friends I figured I'd give it a go, and I'm sooooo glad I did.

Several of the questions were deceptively hard and I have to admit to being about as much use to my team-mates as a chocolate teapot for the most part (nope, no idea who sung Je T'aime!), but it didn't seem to matter and I genuinely had a great time. The food was delicious, drinks were large and the company was a real pleasure. I now can't wait for the next one!!

No comments:

Post a Comment