Wednesday, 25 March 2015

You're Never Too Old To Learn...


Today I completed the on-site training for my brand new job and I'm now feeling confident that I'm well and truly up for the challenge. Finding out that I'll have my very own company email address makes me feel very grown up, and being part of a massive organisation is very exciting indeed. Getting paid for training, during which you're treated to unlimited supplies of freshly ground coffee and expensive biscuits, is just a yummy cherry on top of the delicious corporate cake.

There's plenty of new things to get my head around, such as submitting weekly timesheets online and so on, but the huge handbook, which will now become my bedtime reading for the next few weeks, will help me to get to grips with everything.

I'm really looking forward to working with a large and diverse group of people from a wide variety of backgrounds, and knowing there's real potential for promotion within my new career choice will motivate me to do the very best I can and therefore I'll have a better chance of achieving what I'm actually capable of. The ladder is there in front of me and I now have my foot firmly placed on the bottom rung. Onwards and upwards!

No comments:

Post a Comment