Monday, 22 June 2015

Viva Espana!


Woo hoo... another holiday in Lanzarote, BOOKED! I adore the Canary Islands and I can't tell you how thrilled I am to be returning there this year. Although I've been to Lanzarote twice previously I've never been to Costa Teguise, so this is even more exciting. There's lots of new places, new people and new experiences to look forward to, not to mention all that gorgeous sunshine!

As I appear to have lost more weight since my Gran Canaria adventures last December I'll need some new clothes, and new swimwear too. It'll be fantastic to be lazing around on a vast beach under rows of palm trees being surrounded by bird-of-paradise flowers again. I can almost taste those sangrias and mojitos already! Now where did I put that Spanish phrase book...?!

No comments:

Post a Comment