Saturday, 11 July 2015

More Tea Vicar...?!


I was just minding my own business, walking along with my camera down to the local quayside, when I heard the sound of bicycle bells ringing and people whooping loudly. As I turned round I couldn't believe my eyes. There were a large group of over two dozen men and women riding bikes in various stages of nudity! Instead of boats and barges I ended up photographing boobies and bums - blimey! (Not entirely sure the bell ringing was absolutely necessary in order to gain attention, given that their rude bits were all hanging out in public!)

The last time I saw so much genitalia on my birthday it was a rather raucous affair in a pub of ill repute during my hedonistic youth, so seeing so many dangly bits on my birthday, right outside tescos, was something I never could've anticipated in a million years - how fabulous!

Well done to the World Naked Bike Ride people for the birthday surprise. Goodness, that made me feel quite unnecessary, pass the brandy mother...!

No comments:

Post a Comment