Thursday, 9 July 2015

NHS Merry-Go-Round...


It's not easy dealing with unexpected medical woes while trying to avoid taking any time off work, not to mention maintaining a busy social life, but somehow I'm managing, despite undergoing more tests and xrays. An emotionally challenging appointment with a lymphoma consultant this week means I'm now on yet another list; this time waiting for biopsies. Well, that's something new and 'exciting'!

I'm fully aware that I'm extremely lucky to have the support of my wonderful friends and family during this particular saga, who cheer me up when all I want to do is mope. Endless blood tests have made my veins a tad sore, but thanks to 'Team Karen' I'm actually in a really good place mentally. I'll give you all a great big hug ... once my arms are better.

Now, my birthday is looming and someone mentioned cake...!

No comments:

Post a Comment