Saturday, 18 July 2015

Spoilt Rotten...


What a truly amazing day I've had, courtesy of my gorgeous, grown-up twin daughters. I met up with them mid-morning, close to the local railway station, from where we travelled to a place I hadn't been in donkeys years. It was my first time on a train in over 9 years and I was stupidly excited. On arrival we headed straight for the town centre where browsing market stalls and girly shopping stuff was the order of the day.

Lunchtime we went to a really lovely 'gastro pub' and I was treated to the most delicious sandwiches on earth. They then surprised me further by presenting me with the most fabulous solid gold ear-rings! We then did more shopping and ate yummy ice creams before heading off to a nearby waterfront where we admired glorious boaty things until it was time to make the return trip back home. 

I can't even begin to explain how wonderful it felt to be given such a lot of very happy memories to take home with me. I love my special girlies as big as the sky. I always have, and I always will...

No comments:

Post a Comment