Thursday, 27 August 2015

I'm Ready For My Close-Up...


My phone rang this evening and it was the hospital cardio-respiratory dept (thought I was finished with all the heart stuff until next April). Basically, they have regular reviews and new quality control measures, that have recently been put in place, which means that they must now produce log books of important clinical results and findings.

Apparently, my heart scan was "so beautiful" and "such a fantastic example" (of two faulty valves to the left chamber) they would very much like me to go back up there for another scan next month, and use my images (anonymously) for their departmental logbook! They'll pay for my transport and will also provide me with whatever I need on the day. Who knew I had such a photogenic insides?! It'll be entertaining if they want topless shots showing the scanning process - ooo errrr!!

No comments:

Post a Comment