Wednesday, 19 August 2015

No Longer a Luddite...



After many years of shying away from hi-tec mobiles, preferring my trusty Nokia 1208 for all of my calls and texting needs, I've dragged myself kicking and screaming into the twenty first century and have now purchased my very first smartphone. For most people this is no big deal, however, anyone who knows me will be able to confirm that this is totally out of my comfort zone. I can write HTML code but when it comes to running my finger across a small, shiny screen I'm flummoxed.

Opening the box to my new toy I was a little thrown by the array of additional gadgetry and paperwork, but I took a deep breath and just kept on telling myself that 'Rome wasn't built in a day', and that I'll simply have to take things one step at a time (or one app at a time!) Who'd have thought it - little old me now all caught up with the rest of the world. How exciting...!

No comments:

Post a Comment