Thursday, 22 October 2015

Another New Role...


When your new employer offers a wide range of 'Professional Development' courses free to all staff, it'd be rude to turn down the opportunity to learn new skills, not to mention all the brownie points you gain (and it looks great on the CV too). That's how I became a fully trained Fire Evacuation Steward!

I can now get everyone safely out of a building and to the nearest fire assembly point, and I know how to avoid potential bottle-necks, as well as identify and use a variety of fire exit locking systems. Hopefully, it's one of those things I'll never actually have to put into practice, however, should the need arise in the future I'm now confident I could rise to the challenge. Now, where are all those hunky firemen...?!

No comments:

Post a Comment