Wednesday, 11 November 2015

Head Hunted...


I must be doing something right at my new job, as it appears that I've now been head-hunted by another department. I found out that my services were required via an email out of the blue, and I had to pinch myself when I realised who it was from - one of the administrators in a brand spanking new, multi-million pound building, which has only been open a couple of months. I had a sneaky peek inside it a few weeks ago and was overawed with it's magnificence ... and I'll now be freelancing in it!

The even better part is that it fits in perfectly with my other work, so it'll simply be an additional source of income as and when I'm needed. OMG, it even has actual palm trees inside, yes, real palm trees! It'll be like having a holiday but getting paid to be there. I'm so stupidly excited I feel I could burst at any minute. Woo hoo...!

No comments:

Post a Comment