Thursday, 4 February 2016

Doing Doughnuts...



In my opinion, you can never have enough visits from your wonderful grown up daughters, which is why this afternoon was such a joy. I feel that January probably had a few more downs than ups overall, but February is looking much more positive now that I've spent some proper quality time with my girlies.

We drank squash and ate chocolate coated mini-doughnuts, while putting the world to rights and catching up with each others news. I'd done the typical mum thing and got them daft little gifts, which made them laugh. It never ceases to amaze me how fast the time flies by when my children come to visit and within the blink of an eye 3 hours had passed and we were exchanging hugs at the front door again. I know I'm biased, but I really do have the best kids in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment