Monday, 4 July 2016

Better Luck Next Time...


I've just received the predicted email rejection regarding the new job I recently applied for and to be perfectly honest I'm quite relieved. I'd bitten off far more than I could possibly chew by applying for something I was always going to struggle with and I'd actually been quite worried about how I was going to manage. It wasn't just the work itself but how to juggle all of my other commitments around it; there's only seven days in a week and I'd need a day off at some point!

For the time being I shall focus on the work that I already have, and although I'll always be on the lookout for new opportunities, I'll put a bit more thought into the logistics before applying for another new post. Despite the fact that the panel interview was a terrifying ordeal, I've learnt a lot about how I could prepare myself better next time, so at least I can take some positives away from this experience, which will clearly put me in a much better position in the future. Onwards and upwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment