Saturday, 26 November 2016

Looking Forward to Christmas...


I just can't believe how quickly my life is changing these days, and it's all good. A few months ago, although things were going quite well, I was beginning to feel like I was in a bit of a rut. Same part-time, self-employed job I'd had for years, no firm plans for travelling, and nothing particularly thrilling on the horizon. However, within a few short months I've begun a brand new career, booked a fantastic overseas holiday and the icing on the cake is that I've just found out that I shall be spending Christmas with the people I love more than anything else in the whole, wide, world; my gorgeous daughters.

I'm not usually a festive person, and I normally treat Christmas Day itself with complete indifference, but this year it's going to be amazing. I'm already excited about my 'babies' coming home and I just know I'll go completely over the top and spoil them rotten. Although the new salaried position is terrific, and the vacation will be stunning, there's nothing quite like the simple act of spending quality time with your children to make you feel special, and it's something I will always cherish. "Santa Claus is Coming to Town...!"


No comments:

Post a Comment