Sunday, 25 December 2016

When your Babies Come Home For Christmas...


I've had such an amazing few months that I didn't believe anything could top it, but I didn't anticipate my gorgeous daughters would announce that they'd be coming back home to spend Christmas Day with me! Oh my goodness, I honestly couldn't ask for a better present.

Of course, I did the typical mum thing of going overboard with daft gifts and bought way too many festive snacks, but nothing gives me more pleasure than being able to spoil my children at this special time of year.

Being able to eat, drink and be merry with the people I love most means everything to me, and today has been wonderful. Such joys are precious and I will never, ever take them for granted. We pulled crackers, wore paper hats, and consumed far too much junk food, but that's what a traditional Christmas Day is all about and it was magical.

No comments:

Post a Comment