Saturday, 25 February 2017

As One Door Closes...


My temporary contract was due to end soon, and I was actively on the hunt for my next career move, when my manager called me in for a meeting. It turns out that I must've made a pretty good impression since I arrived six months ago as instead of finalising my paperwork and bidding farewell to co-workers I was offered a new role within the same department. Well, that was unexpected to say the least.

Brand new responsibilities means having to start at the beginning again, albeit in a familiar environment surrounded by people I've already been working with, but I did it before and I know full well I can do it again. There's a lot of loose ends to tie up before the big day and plenty of questions still to be answered, but as of April I'll be closing one door and literally opening a brand new one - the door to my very own office!

No comments:

Post a Comment