Friday, 31 March 2017

Back To Teguise...

I had two choices regarding my remaining annual leave; stay at home and generally potter around doing not very much, or return to the Canaries. Guess what I did... Yes, just three months after returning from Lanzarote I chose to return there for a cheeky, Spanish spring break.

I'd been to Costa Teguise before so it seemed a wise move to stick with familiar territory, albeit at a different complex this time. Just four minutes walk to a giant beach and literally surrounded by fabulous shops, bars and restaurants, the location was spot on. I was allocated a great apartment with sunset views and although the weather was bordering on insanely hot on a few occasions, there was always plenty of iced sangria to cool me down.

During my stay it was the annual triathlon and I've never seen so much lycra in all my life; wasn't sure where to put my eyes! I also managed a return visit to Puerto Del Carmen to see how it now looks eight and a half years after my last visit (quite different as it turns out!) I wonder where I'll be off to next?

No comments:

Post a Comment