Monday, 17 April 2017

Making It My Own...


Well, it's been a couple of weeks since I moved into my own office and I've been busy settling into my new routine. It's certainly a steep learning curve, and there's plenty more things I'll need to get to grips with in the next few months, but so far so good.

Obviously, when I'm not at meetings or dealing with enquiries I'm attempting to replicate Kew Gardens in a very limited space, much the the bemusement of visitors and colleagues alike. I've so far managed to fill the windowsills and have been moving stuff around to create some brand new areas where I can pop a bit of foliage and a few blooms to create a beautiful and positive working environment.

It may just be a 'workplace' but in my opinion, whenever it's possible (and practical) it's important to make the space your own, and my 'own' very much involves flowers.


No comments:

Post a Comment