Monday, 5 June 2017

Meerkat Monday...


When you work at a large University campus, there's always something new and exciting happening, and today was no exception. In order to give the students something else to focus on during the main exam period, the Student Union had arranged for one of the outdoor spaces to host a Petting Zoo. This proved to be extremely popular, not only with the students but with staff too.

Little did I know that when I left home early this morning I'd be spending my lunch-break surrounded by chickens, ducks, rabbits, guinea pigs, hamsters, a tortoise, a dog and..... meerkats! I may be just an office administrator, working a regular 9 to 5 job, but life's certainly never dull - and it's only Monday. Goodness knows what Tuesday will bring...!


No comments:

Post a Comment